You know the value and importance of having family portraits made. You understand they’re timeless. You know you will cherish them for years to come. And yet… you hesitate.
In the past, or maybe your friends have told you, family portraits were so stressful, so much work; putting together cohesive outfits, convincing the husband, fitting in into your crowded schedule, you felt drained and daunted before you started.
It does not have to be that way. You can have beautiful portraits and not be overwhelmed. You can have a beautiful wardrobe for your session and not stress. We can make that happen by working together.
Hello, I’m Jenn, the lady behind the camera. I started my photography journey through a collision of overseas living, happening upon a great mentor, reading Jennie Allen’s book “Restless,” and running after God. I haven’t looked back yet.
Want to know more? Here are five tidbits about me:
- In college I was a powerlifter. My husband’s friends often referred to us as “the shortest, strongest couple.” Needless to say, I am no longer powerlifting nor do I look like I am! Ha!
- Curry, mainly Indian curry, is one of my all time favorite dishes. I’d choose curry for comfort food before mac-n-cheese, before grilled cheese and tomato soup, before pretty much anything. Except maybe chocolate.
- I met my husband in high school, although we didn’t start dating until college. He said “She had some growing up to do first,” which was probably true. Now we are watching our four daughters grow, explore, learn and change together.
- I am (was?) a runner. A long distance runner. So far the longest race I have completed is a 50-mile ultra marathon. Lately I have been eyeing triathlons but I am such a weak swimmer.
- I love Starbucks but I don’t drink coffee. Give me a soy, no water, chai latte and I become Wonder Woman.